Re: moving mail into different groups

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: moving mail into different groups
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 23:47:54 +0200

On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 14:41:29 -0700, Sarir wrote:

> Is there a way to move mail, read from Gnus, from one group to
> another? Some of my splitting still does not work right and I would
> like to move mail messages into their right groups. I am using Gnus
> 5.10.6 on GNU Emacs 21.3.1 under WinXP, SP1. Thanks.

You can use B m to move email - if you want to move several emails at
once, mark them with # first.

If you have your splitting rules fixed, you can use B r to respool the
message. You can check where it will be put first by using B q, and
you can use B t to trace your splitting rules.

  Best regards,

--
 "Instruments: SYNTH, CRUSH, FEAR, DEATH"                     Adam Sjøgren
                                                         asjo@koldfront.dk