Display text part as default

From: Lars Tobias Børsting
Subject: Display text part as default
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 18:09:52 +0200

Hi,

When I use Emacs and Gnus from a remote machine via SSH X-forwarding I
am unable to get HTML-rendered. I get this error message:

Cannot open load file: x-mouse

I am using w3-4.0-pre47. I don't really know what the problem is...

Anyway, when I get mails from support centers and newsletters they are
often sent with both plain text and HTML. It seems that Gnus defaults to
HTML-view, but I would like the default to be plain text. How can I
achieve that?

Thanks a bunch!

--
Lars Tobias Børsting