Re: GNUS is nice, but it takes time...

From: bazad
Subject: Re: GNUS is nice, but it takes time...
Date: 05 Nov 2004 10:21:05 -0800

Chris Parsons <nobody@noreply.not> writes:

> Glyn Millington <wistanswick@linuxmail.org> writes:
>
> > bazad <nobody@noreply.not> writes:
> >
> >> I like GNUS, but it takes time to learn and get used to.  I keep
> >> forgeting all those manual commands.
> >
> > Persevere, brother. It's worth it!

For some reason I see the article

  From: Glyn Millington <wistanswick@linuxmail.org>
  Newsgroups: gnu.emacs.gnus
  Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 06:44:29 +0000

marked with G status which means that article has been cancelled or
expired.

I have the same problem with several other articles in a different
group.  Those are less than 24 hours old.  I can read articles just
fine from google.

What causes it?
- I pressed
- Article is really canceled
- My server does not keep articles for 24 hours.