Printing thousands of articles to a PostScript file

From: Brett Randall
Subject: Printing thousands of articles to a PostScript file
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 12:07:39 +1100

Hi all

I have a group with a couple of thousand articles that I need
available as a postscript file so that I can forward it on to someone
else. I have found that in a group, I can do C-x h, A P which will
print all articles in the group that are listed, however I want to
print to a PostScript file, not all the way through to a printer. I am
guessing this is easy to do but I cannot figure out for the life of me
how.

In case it makes any difference, I use CUPS as my print server, in
case there is no way of intercepting the postscript before it attempts
to get printed.

Thanks in advance.
--
Brett Randall