How to combine spam-split with Subject filtering.

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: How to combine spam-split with Subject filtering.
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 20:29:55 +0100

Hello

Finally I got my BBDB and spam-stat based spam filtering to work for
my imap server. Now my university provides finally its own spam
filter, which add to possible spam at the beginning of the Subject the
phrase:
[SPAM POSIBLE:]

So I would like to take care of this in the splitting process, and
split every mail with this subject into a different imap folder so I
thought the following setting should work:
(setq
 nnimap-split-rule  'nnimap-split-fancy
 nnimap-split-inbox "INBOX"
 nnimap-split-fancy
 '(|
   ("Subject" "[POSIBLE SPAM]:" "SPAM.POSS")
   (: setq spam-use-BBDB-exclusive nil)
   (: spam-split 'spam-use-BBDB 'spam-use-stat "SPAM.REAL")
   (: setq spam-use-BBDB-exclusive t fake-variable nil)
   (: spam-split 'spam-use-BBDB "SPAM.HAM")
   (: setq spam-use-BBDB-exclusive nil)
   "MAILBOX"))

it did not however. What do I miss.

Thanks