Flakey interaction with FCCs, message, and VM.

From: Aidan Kehoe
Subject: Flakey interaction with FCCs, message, and VM.
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 16:31:35 +0000

Hi!

Before I go and do it myself, has anyone a fix for the problem where, when
you FCC a file from Gnus’ message-mode, and that file is already opened as a
VM folder, the message gets inserted at point, and not at the end of the
file as it should be?

sendmail’s FCC has some special magic to avoid this, but the Gnus in the
XEmacs Sumo doesn’t.

Bye,

        - Aidan
--
“Ah come on now Ted, a Volkswagen with a mind of its own, driving all over
the place and going mad, if that’s not scary I don’t know what is.”