Re: lost uidvalidity

From: Sébastien Kirche
Subject: Re: lost uidvalidity
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 14:25:41 +0100

Le 26 Jan 2005, Simon Josefsson s'est exprimé ainsi :

> > How to generate a new one ?
>
> It is generated automatically, and in any case shouldn't affect
> getting all headers.  Perhaps you changed some other customization?

Actually I used to have (uidvalidity . "some_number") in my group parameters
and due  to some mistake while modifying  (G p) those parameters  i had lost
that setting.

I suppose that  it was auto generated during group creation,  and now it has
disappeared the group  opening is longer than before,  with some «retrieving
headers» message.

--
Sébastien Kirche