Broken nneething group

From: Jesse F. Hughes
Subject: Broken nneething group
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 21:37:10 +0100

I have a couple of nneething groups that seem to be broken somehow.
When I try to enter one, I see the following:

,----
| Fetching headers for nneething+~/comics/bo:Boondocks...done
| Suppressing duplicates...
| Suppressing duplicates...done
| Wrong type argument: arrayp, ([204 "bo050116.gif" "jesse@euclid.localnet
(Jesse F. Hughes)" "Sun Jan 16 10:34:37 2005"
"<878y689g5t.fsf@totally-fudged-out-message-id>" nil 41431 31 nil nil])
`----

I don't mind losing the history for the group, but I can't figure out
where the error is.  I suppose that I could just get rid of the group
(somehow) and create it again, but I'd rather know where the error
occurs (which file) and maybe even why.

("Why" might have something to do with my use of unison.  Maybe it
didn't update something correctly, but it's never happened before.)

Thanks much.
--
Jesse F. Hughes
"Well, if I can get [my proof of FLT accepted], then I hopefully get a