teaching spam-stat

From: Matt Jones
Subject: teaching spam-stat
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 22:13:12 GMT

I'm using spam-stat to filter out spam from my mail. When using the
my-spam-stat-learn function, does the program need to analyse a large
group of Spam mail or can I expire these messages. To put it another way,
do the statistics accumulate every time I run the my-spam-stat-learn
function, so that Stats aren't lost when mail in this group is expired.

Thanks
Matt