Re: Help with quoting

From: Thompa
Subject: Re: Help with quoting
Date: 11 Feb 2005 18:11:16 +0100

    David> SuperCite?  There's some mention of it in the various
    David> manuals; the usual use of it seems to be to include people's
    David> initials in the quoting.

    >> Is it in Gnus/Emacs by default nowadays?

    David> I think it ships with both Emacsen, in sc.el.

You're right. And I figured out how to start it! Wow, there some brain
left to do real work... Beware out there I've found an old toy to play
with ;-)

Put these lines in your .emacs

(autoload 'sc-cite-original     "supercite" "Supercite 3.1" t)
(add-hook 'mail-citation-hook 'sc-cite-original)

and it will ask for a name or initials when you hit C-c C-y

/Thompa