bug in reading outlook multipart email?

From: Pedro Kroger
Subject: bug in reading outlook multipart email?
Date: 12 Feb 2005 10:18:43 -0800

Hi,

I don't know if it's a bug or I am missing something but gnus is
failing to show some emails in a few groups. (It has nothing to do with
expiration)

I started tracking the problem down and it seems that the culprit is
multipart email sent by Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00 (or something
like that). It seems that gnus can't see others emails beyond that
point.

Here is an example. This mbox file:

http://www.pedrokroeger.net/gnus/bug-gnus

has 2 messagens, as can be seen here in mutt:

http://www.pedrokroeger.net/gnus/mutt-summary.png

But if I try to see this file in gnus using nndoc, I can see only one
message and it's parts:

http://www.pedrokroeger.net/gnus/gnus-summary-buffer.png

So, it is really a bug or am I missing something?

Best regards,

Pedro Kröger