Re: some subscribed groups appear twice in the group buffer

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: some subscribed groups appear twice in the group buffer
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 18:17:15 +0100

    Reiner> On Wed, Mar 16 2005, Uwe Brauer wrote:
    >> for reasons unknown to me some groups I have subscribed appear twice
    >> in the group buffer. ( mostly on the nnimap server)

    Reiner> Do you think your problem is related to Ulf Stegemann's report?
    Reiner> See <URL:http://thread.gmane.org/zf.upnu0nm3x9f.fsf@zeitform.de>.

I'd rather say no.
I use: gnus-group-enter-server-mode
then tnus-server-read-server,
I enter say
    {nnfolder:archive} (opened)

Then I see one group as being U (unsubscribed)
U     926: sent-mail
     789: sent-news
I use u again to subscribe return to the group buffer and ups, I
see the group twice, I kill the group again, return now the label
has changed to K, I delete that label and now everything looks
fine for the moment.

Very odd

Uwe