Re: keeping articles opened when plugged in unplugged mode

From: Peter Petersen
Subject: Re: keeping articles opened when plugged in unplugged mode
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 17:13:35 +0200

Peter Petersen <ppetersen@despammed.com> writes:

> Problem:
> If I use gnus agent and sometimes also read news posts while plugged and
> online, those articles are not available when in unplugged mode.
>
> Question:
> What could I write in my .gnus in order to also see those articles (the
> ones I opened while I was online and plugged) when using the agent mode
> and being unplugged?

Uh, I think, I found some such google post again:

By Simon Josefsson:

"To cache articles too, add
gnus-agent-fetch-selected-article to gnus-select-article-hook.  Then
you will have a local mirror of what you read, for disconnected access
from a laptop or so."

This looks like what I need, if I am not wrong (didn't check it out
yet).

Peter