x-pkcs7-mime verification?

From: Milan Zamazal
Subject: x-pkcs7-mime verification?
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 20:12:08 +0200

Gnus apparently doesn't provide interface to x-pkcs7-mime signature
verification.  I can't believe nobody uses it :-), so I'm asking whether
somebody has written the pkcs7-mime verification interface?

If nobody does, I'll try to implement it myself.  Since
smime-verify-buffer works well with the raw buffer, I think it shouldn't
be too difficult, right?

Thanks,

Milan Zamazal

--
The seeker after truth should be humbler than the dust.  The world crushes the
dust under its feet, but the seeker after truth should so humble himself that