Re: Reading encrypted+signed S/MIME messages

From: David S. Goldberg
Subject: Re: Reading encrypted+signed S/MIME messages
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 13:28:11 -0400

> I had the same problem with 0.9.7e (cygwin).  It works for me now
> with 0.9.7f.

I take it back.  It worked in some limited testing for me with 0.9.7f
but when using it to either cc myself or gcc on an email with more
than one recipient, it still failed.  Same issue too: can't determine
the pkcs7 type, presumably due to the magic number issue, but running
openssl on the command line properly decrypts and verifies it.
Therefore I still find myself requiring the multipart hack I posted
here and on the ding list a month or so ago.

--
Dave Goldberg
david.goldberg6@verizon.net