Personality / Alias / Posting Style State of the Union?

From: Allen S. Rout
Subject: Personality / Alias / Posting Style State of the Union?
Date: 13 Apr 2005 10:09:36 -0400

Greetings, all.

I'm a 12-year mh-e user converting to Gnus, and I'm trying to decide
between the various posting-style type implementations.  Any religious
baggage or other opinions anyone wants to vent?

The most recent modifications to either of the aliases or
personalities packages seem to be rather old: does that mean that
they're perfect, or irrelevant? :)

- Allen S. Rout
--
- Allen S. Rout