Re: gnus charsets

From: Frank Schmitt
Subject: Re: gnus charsets
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 17:18:13 +0200

Mads Jensen <spam@raptus.dk> writes:

> I've been looking in the manual, but I can't find out which setting I
> need to alter in order to change the character set, which all my
> email/messages are encoded with. Right now, it appears that the default
> character set in emacs is latin-1.

I have

;;UTF-8 is the future
(setq mm-coding-system-priorities '(mule-utf-8))

in my .gnus. If you don't want Unicode, a list of charsets would
probably be more appropriate.

--
Did you ever realize how much text fits in eighty columns? If you now consider
that a signature usually consists of up to four lines, this gives you enough