how do I modify headers in outgoing email/articles?

From: Michael Slass
Subject: how do I modify headers in outgoing email/articles?
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 08:15:07 -0700

Hi:

I currently send/receive email through an ssh tunnel to my ISP,
drizzle.com.  As far as gnus is concerned, the POP3 and SMTP servers
are both localhost, and ssh forwards the connections to drizzle.com.
Problem is, gnus puts headers with my home network's bogus domain name
into the mail, and so many receipients (hotmail, for one) categorize
my email as junk.

What variable(s) can I frob so that my outgoing emails will appear to
originate from miknrene@drizzle.com instead of from my home machine?

Thanks.

--
Mike Slass