No Followup-To header defaults

From: Haines Brown
Subject: No Followup-To header defaults
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 17:31:07 GMT

When I moved to a set up on a new machine, my gnus (still emacs
version 21.4.2) acts differently. I should add that I moved all
statements related to gnus from my ~/.emacs file to a ~/.gnus file,
but none seem relevant to the issue.

When I reply to a message that was originally sent to multiple groups,
I get:

  Followups to (default: no Followup-To header)

When I Enter, I get:

  Really use these possible unknown groups: ... (y or n)?

When I say "y", the message does go out to the groups. How do I
recover a default display of the list of groups? I see no
customization option to achieve it, and googling seems to suggest I'd
need to add a statement in my .emacs file, which should not be the
case.

Just in case, here's my ~/.gnus file:

  (setq user-mail-address "...")
  (setq user-full-name "...")