Re: expanding a digest

From: Karl Kleinpaste
Subject: Re: expanding a digest
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 00:32:49 -0400

Allan Gottlieb <gottlieb@nyu.edu> writes:
> I prefer to receive some mailing lists in digest form.
> What command should I execute so that the selected digest (or all
> ticked digests) are expanded and appear in the summary buffer as if
> they were the individual messages?

C-d runs `gnus-summary-enter-digest-group'

`gnus-summary-enter-digest-group' is an interactive compiled Lisp function
  -- loaded from "gnus-sum"
(gnus-summary-enter-digest-group &optional FORCE)

Documentation:
Enter an nndoc group based on the current article.
If FORCE, force a digest interpretation.  If not, try
to guess what the document format is.