Re: How to set 'gnus-summary-sort-by-date' permanently?

From: romeomedina
Subject: Re: How to set 'gnus-summary-sort-by-date' permanently?
Date: 28 Sep 2005 02:23:19 -0700

According to the Gnus Manual, 'gnus-thread-sort-by-date' works
if a threaded summary display is in use, and
'gnus-article-sort-by-date'
works if an unthreaded summary display is in use.
Instead, the 'gnus-summary-sort-by-date' function is something
different
from the other two (in my understanding, but I may be wrong),
which works both if threaded or unthreaded is in use.

Thanks,
Rodolfo