Gnus and CRM spam filter?

From: vedm
Subject: Gnus and CRM spam filter?
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 16:03:16 -0500

How can I setup Gnus with the CRM filter?

My email is split by procmail, so I do not need Gnus to split. I only
want to be able to do the following two things:

1. when I find a non-spam message in my spam group I want to send it to CRM
   to learn it as non-spam, and then Gnus should move the message to
   another group

2. when I find a spam message in a nonspam group I want to send it to
   CRM to learn it as spam, and then Gnus should move it to the spam
   group.

Thanks in advance for any help.

--
vedm