My Dear

From: davidtoure
Subject: My Dear
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 12:44:07 -0000

From:David Toure
Rue des 225 Abidjan-
Cote d'ivoire West Africa
Telephone:+225-0865-8842

My Dear,

Please permit me to inform you of my desire of going into relationship with
you,
after asking God to direct me to an honest person who can help me out of
this
condition,I have not reviewied this to anyone accept you,due to it's
esteeming nature,and i hope you are a trustworthy person i can build this
relationship with.

My name is David Toure from Ivory Coast,i am a 21years ophan, I lost
my mother when i was a baby,my father took me so special,My Father was a
director of Cocoa exporting board before he was poisoned to death by his
business associates on one of their outings on a business trip a couple of
years ago.my father died in a private hospital here after a breif
sickness,my father secretly  told me about the money he deposited in
fix deposite account with a prime bank here,up to the tune
of eighteen million us dollars (US$18,000,000.00)

I need you to help me transfer this money to your country,secure and for
sefe keeping .I will direct you to the bank as my late father's foreign
partner
and you stand as my guardian,due to my condition here and how my father was
killed,i do not trust anyone here,so i need your help and trust.you will
help
me come to your country to stay with you for my education once you
conclude with the bank and the money transfered in your care,I want you
invest this
money in your country for my bright future,you will take 20% and 75% you
keep safely for me as it regards to my future.

Please keep everything confidential to avoid enemies of progress
around,so that i will be safe in your country when i come.
please your assurance for trust and honest will be very important to me.
May God be with you.

Yours Sincerly

David Toure.

Бесплатная почтовая служба Gala Mail - http://mail.gala.net/
WEB, WAP и POP3 доступ, мощные фильтры и защита от спама.