"Getting new news"... where is it?

From: Robert D. Crawford
Subject: "Getting new news"... where is it?
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 10:52:38 -0600

I have grepped all the .el files in the lisp directory of my no gnus
installation and I cannot find the above string.  Although it is
probably a via voice or emacspeak issue, gnus has started only
sporadically speaking the "Getting new news" message.  I am hoping that
if I can find the spot where this message comes from in the lisp, then I
might be closer to figuring out why it does not speak it.

Thanks,

rdc
--
Robert D. Crawford                                      rdc1x@comcast.net

Q:      How many IBM 370's does it take to execute a job?
A:      Four, three to hold it down, and one to rip its head off.