From: Aaron Hsu
Subject: Face: or X-Face:
Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 00:26:10 -0500

The recent thread on X-Faces made me think. I realize that I am seeing
the color Face: headers, but nothing more than that. I think there is
something wrong with my viewer. However, when I used to have X-Face
support working, I always thought that it was just in Black and White.

This begs the question, what is the 'better' format to use? Face: or X-Face:?
--
Aaron Hsu <spam@sacrificumdeo.net> Jabber: arcfide@xmpp.us
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin