Message followup

From: Barbara Koenig
Subject: Message followup
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 08:45:06 +0200

Hi,

I have the following question concerning message followups in gnus:
until now when I did a followup to a mail in gnus (i.e., reply to
everybody in the from and cc) my own e-mail address was not among the
recipients. For me this was as it should be, since I create my own
copy with Gcc.

Now I changed my e-mail address and put my new address into all the
relevant variables, especially I set "user-mail-address" in
.xemacs/init.el. My old address is not mentioned anymore anywhere (as
far as I can tell, I checked .gnus.el, .xemacs/init.el).

However when I reply to mails sent to my new address, the address is
always included in the list of recipients. But when I reply to mails
sent to my old address, the address is not included (as it was
originally).

What are the variables, functions governing this behaviour? What
should I check? I am using gnus-5.10.6, xemacs-21.4.

Thanks for any hint,

Barbara