Re: subscribed groups

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: subscribed groups
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 14:42:02 +0200

On Wed, 02 Aug 2006 14:00:22 +0200, Hadron wrote:

>> Press 'L' in your *Group*-buffer?

> That also shows unsubscribed groups like this:

Oh, yeah. I didn't think of those.

>> See "Listing Groups" in the "Group Buffer" part of manual:
>> <http://www.gnus.org/manual/gnus_30.html#SEC30>

> I want normal "l" mode to show groups with 0 unread.

So, did you try setting gnus-permanently-visible-groups as indicated
at the bottom of the "Listing Groups"-node?

I.e. setting:

 (setq gnus-permanently-visible-groups ".*")

?

>>> In addition, how to hilite threads which I have contributed to?

>> See "Followups To Yourself" in the "Scoring" part of the manual:
>> <http://www.gnus.org/manual/gnus_242.html#SEC242>

>>> thanks for any pointers, and sorry if the obvious is well documented but
>>> I couldnt find it.

>> Where did you look?

> Same place as you.

So the "Followups To Yourself"-node was what you wanted for the second
question?

(Please note that I am not trying to be snarky here, I am asking you
where you looked, so it is possible to identify how to, perhaps,
improve the documentation).

  Best regards,

--
 "Subdued flamboyance"                                        Adam Sjøgren
                                                         asjo@koldfront.dk