Re: Checking new news doesn't get new news

From: harizvi
Subject: Re: Checking new news doesn't get new news
Date: 5 Aug 2006 07:45:39 -0700

FWIW I have moved up to the latest drop of gnus, and have tested it
with:
(gnus-version)
"No Gnus v0.6"

Randy, you are right it is the same problem you reported a couple days
earlier.

I have also tested with other newsservers, and I noticed that it works
fine with those. So it is the combination of gnus and this newsserver
that is causing a problem. I can't tell why. Any help is appreciated.