Re: all my drafts have mysteriosly disapeared

From: Reiner Steib
Subject: Re: all my drafts have mysteriosly disapeared
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 23:55:13 +0200

On Sat, Sep 23 2006, rosahmariposa@gmail.com wrote:

> as well as all my messages in my inbox moving themselves to the trash.

Gnus doesn't delete any mail unless you explicitly request it.  See
(info "(gnus)Expiring Mail").  For incoming mail, you might look at
(info "(gnus)Mail Source Customization").  Are you sure that they are
gone?  Aren't they just "not displayed by default"? Cf. ...

,----[ (info "(gnus)[4.1]") ]

`----

> I am baffled as I am traveling and am using different computers.  Is
> there any hope of getting them back as some of them were quite
> important?

The old rule WRT backups is "If you don't have a backup, your data
obviously weren't important".  :-(

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,