Question about connect hamster in ntemacs

From: ssSslang
Subject: Question about connect hamster in ntemacs
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 19:36:27 +0800

I change from emacs under linux to ntemacs. Both are version 23. Now I
had two questions:

1. I write below in my .gnus:

(setq  gnus-secondary-select-methods '(
                                   (nntp "news.yaako.com")
                                   (nntp "localhost")))

and use it with Hamster(an local nntp server). Everything seems to be
ok. But if I comment the line (nntp "news.yaako.com"), only use
localhost nntp server, I'll get the follow error:

Opening nntp server on localhost...done
No new newsgroups
Checking new news...
gnus-server-opened: Trying to require a method that doesn't exist

Why this happened?

2. I had set mail-sources variable, but seems no use. Gnus doesn't check
   the localhost pop server, neither the remote pop server. Did I miss
   something?

--
ssSslang