Problems importing opml files

From: harizvi
Subject: Problems importing opml files
Date: 21 Dec 2006 15:50:10 -0800

Has anyone had any success importing an opml file into gnus for rss
feeds?  I see problems reported in 2004 which are exactly the same as
what I am seeing.

I did M-x nnrss-opml-import <myfile>.opml

I got a message "Attribute values must be given between quotes" in the
message line. The opml file was exported by rssowl, and I have
successfully imported into a couple other rss readers so the opml is
likely not suspect.

I am using the following:
(gnus-version)
"No Gnus v0.6"
(emacs-version)
"XEmacs 21.4 (patch 13) \"Rational FORTRAN\" [Lucid] (i686-pc-cygwin)
of Sun May 25 2003 on TSUNAMI"

Problem reported in 2004:
http://groups.google.com/group/gnu.emacs.gnus/browse_frm/thread/f71397acc1b27cda/04b884443d056165?lnk=gst&q=opml&rnum=2#04b884443d056165