news AND nnimap with gnus

From: Dick Hoogendijk
Subject: news AND nnimap with gnus
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 13:25:57 +0200

I can use gnus for news OR nnimap, but don't know how to use *both*

If I put the following in my ~/.gnus I get nnimap (but no connection
to my newsserver:

(setq
 gnus-select-method '(nnimap "nagual"
                     (nnimap-address "yanta.nagual.nl")
                     (nnimap-stream network)
                     (nnimap-authinfo-file "/export/home/dick/.authinfo")
                     (nnimap-authenticator cram-md5))
 )

If I change this into "gnus-secondary-select-method" I get news, but
don't know how to get my mail (nnimap).

Can somebody point out to me how to deal with this?
I really like to startup into my imap server, but also want to read my
newsgroups with gnus.

--
Dick Hoogendijk -- PGP/GnuPG key: F86289CE
++ http://nagual.nl/ + Solaris 10 / Nevada