permanently delete mail (nnimap)

From: Dick Hoogendijk
Subject: permanently delete mail (nnimap)
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2007 16:59:56 +0200

I use gnus for nnimap since a short time and I love it very much. It's
a great program. I know how to mark messages for delete and how to
expunge them with 'x' But what I very much like to know is _how_ I can
quickly tag ALL messages in a mailfolder for deletion. This option (if
it exists) I can't find. Not with google, nor in the online manual.

I probably did not search right, but I hope someone here will help me.

--
Dick Hoogendijk -- PGP/GnuPG key: F86289CE
++ http://nagual.nl/ + Solaris 11 02/07 ++