PGG

From: Hadron
Subject: PGG
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 13:02:41 +0200

I added some eval statements to my gnus-posting-styles to set my pgg
user id (pgg-gpg-user-id) for work and play for occasional message
signing.

However, pgg is continually only picking up my default ID.

The documentation says that

,----
|  -- Variable: pgg-gpg-user-id
|      User ID of the GnuPG default identity.  It defaults to `nil'.
|      This overrides `pgg-default-user-id'.  You can customize this
|      variable.
`----

Any suggestions? Is anyone using this feature? Are you using the
gpg-agent or seahorse?

Any info gratefully received.