gnus-posting-styles confusing

From: आशीष शुक्ल Ashish Shukla
Subject: gnus-posting-styles confusing
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 07:15:33 -0000

Hi,

I'm using Gnus v5.11 on GNU Emacs 22.1.1 (Fedora 7). I'm quite
confused regarding the use of "gnus-posting-styles". Can someone post
here an example of "gnus-posting-styles" with also an example to show
that "gnus-posting-styles" really work. I press 'm' key to compose
email messages in Gnus, where "To" field is empty and all other stuff
filled in properly. So what I'm interested in knowing is when does
"gnus-posting-styles" gets activated, after I press "Send" button, or
before I press "m" key.

Thanks in advance,
Ashish Shukla
--