Adding a new group in Gnus maildir setup.

From: आशीष शुक्ल Ashish Shukla
Subject: Adding a new group in Gnus maildir setup.
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 04:56:07 -0700

Hi,

I'm using "nnmaildir" backend for both receiving and storing mails.
And I'm running Gnus v0.5.11 in GNU Emacs 22.1.1 (Fedora 7/AMD64).

I've decided to start using Maildir per mailing list instead of all
mailing lists in one Maildir. So for that I've created "~/mail/mailing-
lists" directory which is going to have Maildir for each mailing list
I'm subscribed to. Previously I used to host all my mailing list
related my mails in "~/mail/lists" Maildir. Now, I've imported all my
mails from "~/mail/lists" to "~/mail/mailing-lists/[appropriate
mailing list]". Now the problem is that Gnus doesn't show any
"nnmaildir:mailing-lists" entry in *Group* buffer.

Any ideas how to add these "nnmaildir:mailing-lists" and
"nnmaildir:mailing-lists.list", "nnmaildir:mailing-lists.list2" etc.
to Gnus, so that it start showing these groups.

Thanks in advance,
Ashish Shukla
--
http://wahjava.wordpress.com/