Re: Could not find image gnus/toggle-subscription.xpm for library gnus

From: Paweł Tęcza
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 02:38:18 +0200

Exal de Jesus Garcia Carrillo <no-spam@gnu.org> writes:

> Paweł Tęcza <ptecza@uw.edu.pl> em gnu.emacs.gnus escreveu :
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> When I run Gnus then I can see a warning like in a subject of the post.
>> Is it a bug in Ubuntu Feisty gnus (5.11+v0.5.dfsg-3ubuntu1) package
>> I use and I should report it at the Launchpad or my Gnus is simply
>> misconfigured?
>
> mmmm, I don't think that it's a bug, because I have Feisty Fawn and I
> have tested these package some days and work's (currently I use gnus
> from CVS) for me.

Hi Exal,

Thanks for your response! :)

I seems that it's not only my problem. Debian BTS includes two the same
bug reports and both are still open:

1. http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=378515
2. http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=433139

You can check that the first bug report is one year old... The second
was submitted about one month ago.

Regards,

Pawel