Re: expanding the article window

From: Steven E. Harris
Subject: Re: expanding the article window
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 11:15:07 -0700

dbast0s@yahoo.com.br (Daniel C. Bastos) writes:

> How can we bind this macro to a non-shifted key that would work only
> when in the summary of articles in gnus?

I'm not sure if the last message I posted here will make it through; it
may have been lost. Just in case, I'll restate it here.

Try the following, which binds "+" (Sh-=) to focus on the article
buffer:

,----
| (define-key gnus-summary-mode-map ?\+
|   (lambda ()
|     (interactive)
|     (gnus-configure-windows 'edit-article 'force)))
`----

Note that it doesn't ensure that the content of the *Article* buffer
matches the current article under the point in the summary buffer.

--
Steven E. Harris