Re: YAGAGT - Yet Another Gnus And Gmail thread!

From: Torben Knudsen
Subject: Re: YAGAGT - Yet Another Gnus And Gmail thread!
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2007 09:34:49 +0100

Ted> Sebastian Tennant wrote:
>> Is anyone really _sending_ email using Gnus and Gmail?

Ted> Yup. Here's the relevant part of ~/.gnus:

Ted> I have a line in .authinfo that looks like this:

I have problems sending mails from at home but not from university.
Now i tried to copy your (snipped) settings.  Again it works from
university.

Another thing I notices was "Make sure you configured necessary
variables appropriately and have a suitable STARTTLS-GNUTLS-PROGRAM
installed"  How do I check if I have such a program and if I need it?

--
Associate Prof. Ph.D Torben Knudsen     Phone   : (+45) 9635 8670
Section of Automation and Control,      Mobile  : (+45) 2787 9826