bbdb/vcard

From: Richard G Riley
Subject: bbdb/vcard
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 18:33:39 +0100

I have downloaded vcard.el but have no idea how to proceed from here. I
can not determine from the code just what I should be calling and how or
where from.

Could someone please explain how I can import vcard's into bbdb? I am
guessing it must be supported since cards are so commonly used.

(I just got my k750i contact list downloaded as vcf files using
multisync so this is a good start - but now I want to sync with bbdb).