Fontification problem

From: Pascal Quesseveur
Subject: Fontification problem
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 19:39:46 +0100

Hello,

I use gnus 5.11 with emacs 22.1. My gnus doesn't apply fontification
only for citations. In message gnus-header-* faces are not
applied. Only the addresses are highlighted. When I look at text
properties for an address I get the following:

,----
| There are text properties here:
|   fontified            t
|   gnus-callback        gnus-msg-mail
|   gnus-data            [Show]
|   mouse-face           highlight
|   original-date        "Fri, 21 Dec 2007 04:26:42 +0000"
`----

In groups and articles summaries I don't get any fontification. But
active texts are highlighted when mouse is over. I use the default
gnus-visual value. I tried to put that value to '(menu) and then I
didn't got any fontification at all.

When I wrote messages fontification defined by message-* faces is
correct.  I wonder how to apply the gnus faces? Is it possible the
problem is due to a conflict with another mode?

--
Pascal Quesseveur
pascal.quesseveur@free.fr