Re: Gmail IMAP and moving articles to trash [solved]

From: Jose A. Ortega Ruiz
Subject: Re: Gmail IMAP and moving articles to trash [solved]
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 07:32:16 +0100

Thaks Ted and Marc for your help and detailed explanations. As I
mentiones Subscribing to the trash (and spam, for tagging mails as such)
group seems to have solved the issue: at the very least, it has not come
back after some hours using Gnus. So I'm happy with this. As I've got
little experience with Gnus IMAP interface, I just wanted to be sure
that I wasn't misconfiguring anything on the client side.

Thanks again for your help,
jao
--
"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter
 how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first,