Re: Possible to receive from pop3 with movemail asynchronously?

From: anhnmncb
Subject: Re: Possible to receive from pop3 with movemail asynchronously?
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 07:36:50 +0800

But fetchmail could not fetch rss feeds, I subscribed many, so gnus
is very very slow, in gnus's manual, there is a way to fetch mail offline:
  #!/bin/sh
  emacs -batch -l ~/.emacs -f -l ~/.gnus.el gnus-agent-batch >/dev/null
  2>&1
but seems now work for me, don't know why.
I added it to cron, seems nothing happened. Just the same if I directly
run in from command line.
--
Regards,

  anhnmncb