Re: How to speed up the nnrss rechieving? Too slow!

From: William Xu
Subject: Re: How to speed up the nnrss rechieving? Too slow!
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 18:06:15 +0900

anhnmncb <anhnmncb@gmail.com> writes:

> armm... I tried to set all of the nnrss group to 4, not work :(
> Maybe I've missed something?

I will reply to your next post.

> Any other way to set groups' level quickly? Using mark? I did it one by
> one, too boring.

Yes. You can mark(normal C-@) consecutive groups first, then `S L'. It
will change all marked groups to the new level you specified.

I also did not know this until one day i happened to give it a
try. Looks like docs string for `S L' needs a bit improving.

--
William

http://williamxu.net9.org