Re: No Gnus pgpmime ignores pgg-gpg-use-agent

From: Reiner Steib
Subject: Re: No Gnus pgpmime ignores pgg-gpg-use-agent
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 09:31:23 +0100

On Mon, Mar 03 2008, Guillermo Antonio Amaral Bastidas wrote:

>   During my last update of No Gnus I have noticed that when I signing
> mails using *pgpmine* the *pgg-gpg-use-agent* settings gets ignored, I
> have it set to _nil_ and Gnus forces me to use the agent or locks up.
>
>   I noticed that No Gnus trunk in Emacs 22.1 seems to work fine.

No Gnus uses EasyPG instead of PGG when EasyPG is installed.  In Emacs
CVS, EasyPG has been added recently.  Maybe this causes a different
behavior.

>   Does anybody have the same problem ?
>
>     Gnus/5.110007 trunk (No Gnus v0.7)
>     Emacs/23.0.60 trunk (gnu/linux)

Please report problems with development versions (No Gnus, Emacs 23)
to the development list(s) (ding@gnus, emacs-devel).

[ Please follow up on ding aka gmane.emacs.gnus.general instead of
  info-gnus-english aks gnu.emacs.gnus;
  Cc-ing Daiki Ueno (Author of PGG and EasyPG) ]

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,
      (o o)