Re: How do I change where drafts are stored?

From: Aaron Hsu
Subject: Re: How do I change where drafts are stored?
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2008 18:59:06 -0600

Richard G Riley <rileyrgdev@gmail.com> writes:

>> William Xu <william.xwl@gmail.com> writes:

>>> I had never been able to remove that Mail directory completely for a
>>> long time.  In the end, I give up, leaving default directory settings as
>>> they are...
>
> What is your setting for message-auto-save-directory ?

Aha! That is the problem! Now, the drafts folder is no longer created,
but the folder archive is still created. I think this has something to
do with my archiving of sent messages. I have set the group to save to,
but I haven't changed the main setting, which, I read in the manual, is
set to a local folder like ~/Mail/archive. If I am using an IMAP folder
to save my sent messages, what should I use in place of all that stuff?

[I am so glad to have this fixed. Hah!]

--
Aaron Hsu <arcfide@sacrideo.us> | Jabber: arcfide@jabber.org
``Government is the great fiction through which everybody endeavors to