Re: Displaying new messages

From: Nicolas KOWALSKI
Subject: Re: Displaying new messages
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 09:56:11 +0200

Marcus Harnisch <marcus.harnisch@gmx.net> writes:

> Is there any way to tell Gnus to display all messages that have hit
> the server since last time I was reading this group (up to another
> configurable limit -- I might not have read the group in the past
> decade)? Alternatively, displaying every message newer than the last
> read message, would be OK, too.

Marcus,

See this variable:

gnus-large-newsgroup's value is nil

Documentation:
*The number of articles which indicates a large newsgroup.
If the number of articles in a newsgroup is greater than this value,
confirmation is required for selecting the newsgroup.
If it is nil, no confirmation is required.

--
Nicolas