Re: can Content-Type be set of the body of the message?

From: kousik
Subject: Re: can Content-Type be set of the body of the message?
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 03:20:07 -0700 (PDT)

On Jul 14, 7:05 pm, a...@koldfront.dk (Adam Sjøgren) wrote:
> On Fri, 4 Jul 2008 05:24:04 -0700 (PDT), kousik wrote:
> > For attachments, gnus prompt me for a content type (with a sensible
> > default), but when composing messages, can I set it explicitly?
>
> Maybe this article can be of help:
>  "Simple composition of HTML emails in Emacs using Markdown"

Thanks. Here are a few more alternatives I discovered:

(1) just forcibly add a header:

(2) have the html formatted message in *scratch*, then "attach buffer"
    (which should be the only content) and it'll prompt for a type
(enter
    text/html).

Of course both these solutions will not have a multipart/alternative
carry the plain text version.

regards,
Kousik