Re: Navigating through URLs in an article

From: Ian Hilt
Subject: Re: Navigating through URLs in an article
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 15:23:24 -0500

Francis Moreau <francis.moro@gmail.com> writes:
> Hello
>
> One of the things I'm missing from mutt when I read emails is that I
> could press 'B' (IIRC) and a new window appears with all URLs
> contained in the mail. Then I could easily select one of them, and it
> was opened in my web browser.
>
> How can I do that with Gnus ?

I know that mutt uses urlview to do this, so I suppose you could write a
function to call urlview on the article but this is beyond my expertise.

Otherwise, you can position the cursor over the link and press enter.
This should call your web browser of choice.  Tab will cycle through the
various links in the article.

HTH,
        Ian