Some notes on running No Gnus 0.10 on Mac OS/Carbon Emacs

From: Alexander Kotelnikov
Subject: Some notes on running No Gnus 0.10 on Mac OS/Carbon Emacs
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 14:31:43 -0700

Hi.

About a year ago I had to change my environment from Linux and Cyrus
IMAP server to Mac OS and MS Exchange. That time I failed to get Gnus
working for me. This week I got time to get back to Gnus, and I can't
express how content I am.

But I have some minor problems.

1. General way to switch between same application windows on Mac OS is
Command-`, I have Meta bound to Option, so it works in Emacs... with an
exception of frame where *Group* window is active. Seems it behaves like
if just ` is entered. Any ideas?

2. I'd like attached images to be shown inline when possible, it worked
on Linux for me, is it possible on Mac OS?

3. I would like to be able to click Enter on MIME attachment and get it
opened with an appropriate application, did anyone worked on this.

Thanks,